Sunday, July 26, 2009

Meijer Trip

I usually don't do my grocery shopping on Sundays, but this time I didn't want the store to be out of the products I wanted to buy! I took a little while to get my coupons together and printed some offline. Here is a highlight of my best deals:

10 for 10 get the 11th Free items:

Coffee Mate creamer $1
-use $0.50/1 coupon=free!
2 Aunt Millie Loafs of bread $2
-use (2) $1/1 coupons from coupons.com=free!
2 Warm Delights $2
-use (2) $1/1 coupons=free!
3 Colgate toothpastes $3
-use (3) $1/1 coupons
-use Meijer Mealbox $1/3 coupon= free + overage!
2 Angel Soft Bath Tissue $2
-use $0.55/1 coupon from coupons.com=$1
Frozen Corn $1
*free item

**General Mills Cereal Special**
Buy any 4 General Mills cereals and get a $2 coupon for your next purchase
**NEW** Buy any 3 General Mills cereals and get a coupon for a free gallon of milk or buy 6 cereals to get a coupon for 2 free gallons of milk!

Scenario:
Buy 2 boxes of Banana Nut Cheerios $4
-use (2) $1/1 coupons from coupons.com
Buy 2 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios $4
-use (2) $1/1 coupons
-use $1/2 coupon

Total=$3
**Get $2 coupon for next purchase
**Get coupon for a free gallon of milk

No comments:

Post a Comment