Monday, March 23, 2009

Meijer Deals March 22


Meijer Milk Madness!

There are a few good deals at Meijer this week. If you need milk, or your family drinks a lot of it, then this is the week for you! Check out my coupon match-ups to get the best deals and free milk!


Kraft Cheese 1/2 price

Pears .87 lb.

Knorr Pasta Sides $1
-use $.75/2 coupon and get them both for only $1 (after the coupon doubles)

Buy 3 Kellogg's and get 1 Gallon of milk free
-Pop Tarts $1.50 ea, buy 2 and use $1/2 coupon = $2.00 for 2 boxes
-Kellogg's cereal $2 ea, buy 1 and use .70/1 coupon = $1.00 (after coupon doubles)
**Spend $3 and get a free gallon of milk!

Buy 2 Ritz crackers and get a gallon of milk free
-Ritz crackers 2 for $5, use $1/2 coupon = $4

Yo-Plus Yogurt $2
-use $1/1 coupon = $1.00

Purex Detergent & Fabric Softener 2 for $5
-use .55/1 coupon for softener
-use .35/1 coupon for detergent
-pay $3.30 for both after coupons double

Air Wick i-motion starter kit 1/2 price
-use $4/1 coupon = free-$1

**I'm not planning on buying many groceries this week. I've done a good job of stocking up so far when things have been on sale that I don't need much. I found a few good deals, and I'll spend less than $20 for everything above. I'll store away the detergent and fabric softener for all the laundry I'll have to do when my husband comes home! The Knorr sides have great rice pouches that I like to take for church group because they're easy and make a good amount! Also, I keep a look out for great deals on fragrance plug-ins because they are great little gifts to add in baskets for bridal showers, baby showers or birthday gifts! There's a post coming soon on free items to stock up for gifts!! I shop year-round for all gift occasions and it has saved me so much money! Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment