Friday, August 14, 2009

Wal-Mart Sales! Shop NOW!

I would HIGHLY suggest spending some time in Wal-Mart's sale section within the next few days! Many of their "summer" items are on sale. This is the time that I stock up on extremely cheap gifts for the following months!

For example, I just bought 3 ceramic candle warmer skirts for $0.50 each! They are super cute and are perfect wedding shower gifts (many of which I will be attending over the next year). Sometime last year I bought a few candle warmers for around $2 each and these skirts will look great with them. All I need to add is a large good smelling candle and I've got a great gift for about $5.00. To make it even better, I can add a plug-in and room spray that I've gotten for free and make a cute basket!

In addition, there are really cheap paper products for parties. If you are planning on hosting a birthday party, I even saw banners and invitations for $1 each. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment